Terms & Conditions
1. Your access to and use of tribevbe.co.za ("the Website") as provided by Tribe Vibe Products ("the Company"), is subject exclusively to these general Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website or Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website or Services you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website or Services.
2. The Website may provide communication tools such as email and other message or communication facilities, including links to social media ("the Services") designed to enable you to communicate with the Company or with others. Unless stated otherwise the Services are for your personal and non-commercial use only.
3. We are committed to responsible data management. We are committed to maintaining the privacy of our users and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. If you register for any of the Services you will be asked to provide basic company or personal information. The information provided by you is not available for sale or use by third parties. The information is used solely for notifying you of changes or updates to the Website or our Services, and the administration of your account.
4. We use a technology called "cookies" as part of our normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to the Website.
5. You acknowledge that all information, text, graphics, logos, photographs, images, illustrations and other materials ("the Content"), whether posted publicly or transmitted privately, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. The Company will not be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of any Content transmitted via the Services and you agree to bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy or completeness of such Content.
6. Intellectual property rights - The Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website and the Services) are protected. In accessing the Website or Services you agree that you will access the contents solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the holder. This excludes the downloading, copying or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.